Fulfill Peculiar Demands of Large Scale IBM Lotus to Outlook Migration
In an enterprise, intelligent and next-gen email infrastructure is the strategic pathway for enhancing productivity across all verticals. Such a technological up-gradation on a rapid scale has evolved demands for large scale migration to accomplish the deployment of most preferred email infrastructure. Similarly, significant number of enterprises and users are opting out from IBM Lotus Notes licenses to replace it with cheaper and simpler MS Outlook platform. But the entire email migration is entirely coined on expert knowledgebase and reliable email export procedures as IBM Lotus Notes NSF file is completely different from MS Outlook PST file.
As email users are wondering about how to execute export NSF to PST process, intelligent technocrats have been putting all efforts to release the comprehensive third-party NSF to PST converter. Exclusive NSF to PST Migration software is power-packed with advanced algorithms which ensures the streamlined migration of IBM Lotus Notes emails to MS Outlook PST files. The software supports all latest versions of Notes, Outlook, and Exchange. Let us look at the NSF to PST Migration software offerings.
Salient Features of Lotus Notes to Outlook Migrator
- Robust mechanism to facilitate accurate migration of NSF items, like emails, contacts, journals, calendars, to PST file.
- Executes quick IBM Lotus Notes to Outlook or Exchange Server migration.
- Advanced email filters to ensure the accuracy of migration involving specific emails falling under certain date range.
- Advanced modes to perform batch migration of IBM Domino Server mailboxes to MS Outlook or Exchange Server (with the help of a CSV file).
- Allows user to perform selective migration (by including or excluding selected item types & excluding unnecessary folders)
- Allows splitting of large size PST files at the time of saving
- Quick restoration of individual email items in TEXT, RTF, and HTML file formats.
- Supports all and latest MS Exchange Server 2019, Notes 9.0, and MS Outlook 2019 versions.
- Responsive preview functionality which renders the visuals of selected IBM Lotus Notes NSF files for migration.
- Buffer support to versatile IBM platforms, such as IBM Domino Server 8.5, 8.0, 7.0, 6.5, 6.0 and Lotus Notes IBM SmartCloud™ Notes®, IBM® Verse, 9.0.1, 9.0, 8, 7, 6.
- Provides consistent support to the Unicode characters embedded in email items.
- Optimized to facilitate consistent support to Windows 10 and Windows 8/8.1 OS.
Export NSF to PST Email Items in Simple Steps
The feature-rich and cutting-edge platform of NSF to PST Migration utility helps even a novice user to proactively Export NSF to PST emails without facing any technical inconsistencies. Rest of the story can be best viewed with the following procedures.
- Launch the Lotus Notes to Outlook Migrator, and then select the appropriate mode from Standard Mode or Advanced Mode.
- Select the Standard Mode if you want to convert multiple IBM Lotus Notes NSF files to PST or Exchange Server.
- Select the Advanced Mode to execute batch file migration using CSV file comprising information about IBM Domino Server mailboxes.
- Preview IBM Lotus Notes NSF files to view and select required email items for performing exquisite migration.
- Restore all the selected IBM Lotus Notes in either Outlook PST or Exchange Server.
Evaluate & Purchase Licensed Version
It is recommended to evaluate the performance of Export NSF to PST tool before purchasing the full version product. Using the free version, a user can analyze the entire sequence which includes Lotus Notes emails selection to limited email migration. It should be noted that the free version has limitation to save not more than 10 email items of each Lotus Notes folder in Outlook or Exchange Server. However, you can purchase the licensed version to get the unrestricted saving and migration functionalities.
Technical Specifications – Export NSF to PST Tool
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5, and 5.0
- IBM Lotus Notes IBM SmartCloud™ Notes®, IBM® Verse, 9.0.1, 9.0, 8, 7, and 6
- IBM Domino Server 8.5, 8.0, 7.0, 6.5, and 6.0
- Microsoft Windows OS 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT, and 95
- Windows Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003 R2, and 2003
- Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 98, and 97
- Pentium Class Processor
- 50 MB of Hard Disk space
- Minimum 64 MB of RAM (Recommended 128 MB)